Rudraksha bestows the wearer with overall health, wealth, prosperity and worldly pleasures and yet it keeps him unattached with this materialistic approach.Read More
Marriage Related Problem - II
In continuation of my previous article, I shall now discuss the importance of seventh house in interpreting the married life status of an individual. In order to interpret 7th house, the following issues should be taken care of:
- Look at the 7th house. Planets placed in 7th house. If natural benefic are placed in 7th house, the result will be auspicious. If natural malefic planets are posited in 7th house, result will be inauspicious. Marriage will be delayed and problems will be experienced in finding out a suitable spouse.
- Now look at the lord of 7th house. If the lord of 7th house is aspecting its own house, i.e. 7th house, there will be harmony in married life.
- If natural malefic planets are aspecting 7th house, there will be delay in marriage.
- 8th house in horoscope indicates longevity of the spouse. This should be interpreted carefully. If malefic planets are placed in 8th house, re-think before proceeding further. But if the malefic planets are posited in 8th house of both (boys and girl) the effect is cancelled and their match can be considered.
- Jupiter, being significator (Karak) for marriage always plays important role and favours marriage during its transit in particular houses in horoscope.
- Mars in the horoscope of girl in another important planet to consider harmony and happiness in the married life. This should also be interpreted carefully.
- Similarly, Venus plays important role in the horoscope of boy.
- Tenth house represents in-laws and third house brother-in-laws and sister-in laws. The position of the planets in horoscope representing these houses shows good or bad relations with in-laws.
Wish a happy married life to all my readers.
Previous Article :->Marriage Related Problems<<
Next Article :->Separation Doesn't Mean End Of Love>>
Gem Stones are considered a powerful tool in Astrology to give power to the weak planets which otherwise are beneficial in the horoscopes.Read More
With the advancement of education and technology, the numbers of marriage related problems have also increased manifolds.Read More
Parents are really concerned on the delay in marriage of their children particularly in case of daughters who grow older and older to get higher studies and to settle herself in career and a desired and respectable job as well. This has become a common phenomenon where girls do not find a suitable match at the age of say 28 and 29 years and sometimes we come across cases where girls cross even their 34 or 35 years and and find themselves deprived of the marriage bliss.
Yogas are certain specific planetary combinations in a chart. It is observed that these yogas affect the life of an individual by giving some sort of results, positive or negative. Yogas possess the exclusive characteristics of our Indian Astrology. Though there are thousands of yogas in Indian Astrology, some of these are important and are studied commonly by Astrologers for purpose of analyzing the horoscope.